Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Digital Studio

I've been "playing" with MDS2.  I was able to download Stampin' Up!'s new digital content for FREE and I have it to use for 30 days. (with NO commitment) After the last few days,  I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing the new content sooner than later.

The reason I am so excited, is that I thought going "digital" was OK ( I do have the original MDS and have used it on the computer but not done anything with what I have created) until the presentation at Regionals. We, ( everyone there) got a short but very educational presentation and view of what the new MDS2 can do.  So,I actually sat down and watched  tutorials on the " how tos"  to help me make sense of what I couldn't figure out by myself then applied it to my projects. Within minutes, I had an awesome Lego card for my nephew along with some subway art I saw on Pinterest.

Be on the look out, I will be posting some things I have created with MDS2 over the next couple of days!  Happy Stamping!!! even if your computer helps :)

Visit http://mydigitalstudio.net for more information and my website http://tobiedreiling.stampinup.net to get your FREE copy of My Digital Studio. You won't be disappointed.



I

No comments:

Post a Comment