Saturday, September 8, 2012

Denver Regionals!!!

Oh my what a wonderful day  I had at Denver Regionals!!!!!   I almost didn't make it today because I wasn't feeling well last night. After going to bed REAL early and getting up @ 6 am to be out the door on time I met so many WONDERFUL people including Shelli Garner (CEO and CO Founder of SU) and of course Sherril from Late Nite Stampers.   This was my FIRST time to ever attend a Stampin' Up! Regional event and it was unbelievable.  We ( the 400 'friends') there had the opportunity to learn new techniques, business info, win PRize Partrol PRIZES, and had lots of fun.  The make-n-takes and card exchanges were the best.   I will be posting my favorite SWAPS and WOWS that I received and pictures frpm Regionals over the next couple days!   Happy Stamping!!!


Try My Digital Studio for free for 30 DAYS!!!! No commitment

visit my website for more information  http://tobiedreiling.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment