Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll


Here's a cute little card I made after working on some Halloween Birthday Invitations for my Dazzlin' Kraftin' Diva and Downline- Yadi. ( Pictures of the Invite will come after they are complete.) It got me into a Fall Mood so I've been in a crafty mode. I was also planning to use this card in my fall banner for my preschool.

I should be getting ready for Denver Regionals tomorrow, as my reindeer purses are still missing eyes and noses, which I'm hoping to finish tonight.

                                               Supplies:
                                             Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi
                                             Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi
                                             Techniques: Embossing Folder and Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment