Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Projects

 
"Frankie" is hanging on my Halloween tree I made using dead branches and black spray paint. Couldn't spend $24.95 on a pre-made tree from the craft store, so I made it myself. I'm still in the process of making a mummy, ghost, and black cat to hang on it.  I'll try to get a better view of the entire tree when everything is all done.
 
I was asked to make "Frankie" into an invitation for a soon to be 5 year old's  October birthday party.  I was given the picture and he was originally a box. He is two pieces. Old Olive face and basic black back. The card swivels open with a brad hidden under his hair.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black
Top Note Die and Web embossing Folder
1 1/4" Circle Punch and Tab Punch
Black ribbon and snail
black glitter spray

No comments:

Post a Comment