Monday, November 5, 2012

My Digital Studio- Labels



 
 
Happy Monday Everyone!  Today's post features labels I made using My Digital Studio 2 and 3M full sheet labels.   It took me about 5 minutes to make the lid and jar label and about 10 minutes to make the Hershey kiss labels ( I had to print twice to ensure the images would fit in the 3/4" punch). Overall, it was super easy and I was able to get 12 jars filled and labeled in about an hour and a half.    I found the "Elf Kisses" idea on Google and then on Pinterest. 
My preschool will be reading Elf on a Shelf and I thought this would be a good incentive for them, not including the craft and hobby fair I will be participating in.   
 
Supplies Needed: My Digital Studio 2
jolly bingo bits, joyful times digital designer series paper
digital decorative label ( I enlarged to 3 1/2 x 2)
3M adhesive sheets
3/4" circle punch
scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment