Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Elf Card


Happy Halloween!  So I didn't post yesterday, I was preparing for our Preschool Halloween Party.  However, I did get these cute little cards started for a craft fair.  I found this card on Pinterest and when I googled images, I found several variations of this card. I still have to stamp these but it is a start.  I mixed and matched the different shades of Stampin' Up!s  reds and greens to make these.

                               Here are some of my Supplies:
                       Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Gumball Green, Garden Green,
                                Whisper White, and Old Olive

                       Designer Series Paper: retired and current scraps

                       Accessories: Top Note Die, Ornament punch, 3/4" circle Punch

Here's the website where I found the instructions if you have any questions  on how to make the shoes.   http://www.mariestamps.com/2009/11/elf-shoes-card.html


No comments:

Post a Comment