Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sale-a Bration

 
Now that I'm over the flu and able to get back in the swing of things,   I just checked the mail and GUESS what was in it???   My Sale-a-bration and Spring Catalog!!!!!     YEAH!!!!!!!!  
 
Can't wait for the link to go live to share all the NEW & EXCITING things Stampin' Up! is coming out with......new DSP, embellishments, and kits GALORE!!!!   I have my eye on a few things
 and I think I just might have to ask Santa
to bring me EVERYTHING in the Catalogs for Christmas so I can get to work on lots of wonderful projects for my Sale- a Bration Open House. 
 
 Paper and Ribbon are a few of my favorite things- but everything tops the list this year. 
So,  as I sit here and drool over these catalogs and try to make my list, I probably should finish a few things for the craft fair at the end of the month before I get more behind.
 
 Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment