Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leaves, Leaves, and More Leaves


Here are some Fall cards I am working on. Still need to add the words and the buttons, but this gives you an idea on how to use this die. Pinterest has some great layouts to use. I spent a couple of hours searching for cards and I'm now following a few people that have over 7000 cards posted.

 I just got the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812) a few days ago from the Holiday Catalog and I am having so much fun with it. No more hunting for paper or fabric leaves at the craft store when I can make them myself.   I also use them for collage material in my child care.

I had alot of success using 3 sheets of card stock at a time to cut out my leaves, then I ran them through again in the embossing folders to give them a "real" look. They match the beautiful colors of the tree in my backyard view to the southeast towards the Rocky Mountains.
                                
                 Card stock & ink: Choc. Chip, Sahara Sand, Old Olive,
                 Pumpkin Pie,  Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze,
                 and Cherry Cobbler

                 DSP: Orchard Harvest
                
                Accessories: Autumn Accents Die, Square Lattice Folder,
                Spider Web Folder, Shimmer Paint, pop dots,
                scrap ribbon, sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment