Thursday, August 30, 2012

Googly Ghouls and DSP PCCC5

 
 
 Designer Series Paper and the Googly Ghouls stamp set was used today for  the PCCC5 Challenge.
I love the Halloween Stamp sets in the holiday catalog best of all.
I've tried focusing on getting Christmas cards done but I end up back at Halloween.
 
 
Supplies:  Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Grey, More Mustard
DSP:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink: Basic Grey
Spider Web Embossing Folder
Crystel Effects
 
 
This is were I found my inspiration: http://www.papercraftcrew.com/
Thanks for Looking and Happy Stamping!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tobie,

    This is such a fun card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Just wanted to let you know your card is featured as one of our Spotlight winners for PCCCS #5!

    ReplyDelete