Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christmas Stamp- A Stack Cards for September Club

Here are two of the cards we are making for our Christmas Stamp-a Stack on September 14th.
 
 
This cute snowman card uses the embedded embossing technique.
I embossed all three layers together then stamped the image
 
Supplies:     Stampset: Snow Much Fun
Cardstock: marina Mist, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black Stamp Pad, Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker
Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Maker
Crystel Effects
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
 
 
 
 
The Scentsational Tree Card is one of my many layered cards.
I love the designer series paper.
 
Supplies: 
Stamp set : Scentsational Season ( holiday catalog)
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Ink: Gumball Green
Stampin' Write Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Crystel Effects
Stampin' Dimensionals
Embossing Folder
Merry Minis Punch Pack Star
 
Thanks for Looking and Happy Stamping!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards, and I really like your blog. So glad you joined the Treasure Hunt too! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete